Is this the official video? Seriously? R&B/pop star Usher just disrespected the amazingness of his club-ready jam "Scream" - the new single off 'Looking 4 Myself' - giving it a disappointingly cheap and boring MV...Watch above! Directed by BBGun, and filmed during one of Usher's gigs in the off-Broadway show "Fuerza Bruta" last April, the "Scream" clip sees 'UshA' entering the stage wearing a white suit, executing a bunch of random moves, and later sensually dancing with a female co-star (it includes a kiss). Hmmmm....What is this? Can someone say TRASH? Can't believe RCA Records would approve giving 'Scream' this kind of music video. The song's currently on the rise in the US, and it won't take long for it to crack the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart, so what 'Scream' needed right now was a ground-breaking/electrifying high-budget visual, not this mess. I'm pissed! Bring on 'Numb' or 'Euphoria' now.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"