Robin Thicke wrote "For the Rest of My Life" for his wife Paula Patton, and now Tamar Braxton is dedicating it to her husband Vincent Herbert in this newly-premiered remix?
"For the Rest of My Life" is a song and official single from blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke's sixth album "Blurred Lines". Although it made no real impact on the Billboard Hot 100, it did top Adult R&B Songs. Last night (Feb. 12) Tamar Braxton stopped by V103 Atlanta radio to premiere this new remix of "For the Rest of My Life" featuring HER. Will this be officially sent to radios? I hopes yes, so SHE can get a new radio hit.
Tamar and Robin sound absolutely exquisite together in this "For the Rest of My Life" remix. Tamar's vocals are on fire, the adlibs slay, and I think anyone can tell should these two record an original song together, it would be magic. Listen below!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!
- Meghan Trainor - "Lips Are Moving"
- New Music: David Guetta - "Hey Mama"
- Hozier - "From Eden"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Jessica Sutta: On Post-PCD Life, Hot Single "Candy" & Debut Album "Feline Resurrection"