Robin Thicke wrote "For the Rest of My Life" for his wife Paula Patton, and now Tamar Braxton is dedicating it to her husband Vincent Herbert in this newly-premiered remix?
"For the Rest of My Life" is a song and official single from blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke's sixth album "Blurred Lines". Although it made no real impact on the Billboard Hot 100, it did top Adult R&B Songs. Last night (Feb. 12) Tamar Braxton stopped by V103 Atlanta radio to premiere this new remix of "For the Rest of My Life" featuring HER. Will this be officially sent to radios? I hopes yes, so SHE can get a new radio hit.
Tamar and Robin sound absolutely exquisite together in this "For the Rest of My Life" remix. Tamar's vocals are on fire, the adlibs slay, and I think anyone can tell should these two record an original song together, it would be magic. Listen below!
Hit or Miss?
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"