Robin Thicke wrote "For the Rest of My Life" for his wife Paula Patton, and now Tamar Braxton is dedicating it to her husband Vincent Herbert in this newly-premiered remix?
"For the Rest of My Life" is a song and official single from blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke's sixth album "Blurred Lines". Although it made no real impact on the Billboard Hot 100, it did top Adult R&B Songs. Last night (Feb. 12) Tamar Braxton stopped by V103 Atlanta radio to premiere this new remix of "For the Rest of My Life" featuring HER. Will this be officially sent to radios? I hopes yes, so SHE can get a new radio hit.
Tamar and Robin sound absolutely exquisite together in this "For the Rest of My Life" remix. Tamar's vocals are on fire, the adlibs slay, and I think anyone can tell should these two record an original song together, it would be magic. Listen below!
Hit or Miss?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance