Robin Thicke wrote "For the Rest of My Life" for his wife Paula Patton, and now Tamar Braxton is dedicating it to her husband Vincent Herbert in this newly-premiered remix?
"For the Rest of My Life" is a song and official single from blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke's sixth album "Blurred Lines". Although it made no real impact on the Billboard Hot 100, it did top Adult R&B Songs. Last night (Feb. 12) Tamar Braxton stopped by V103 Atlanta radio to premiere this new remix of "For the Rest of My Life" featuring HER. Will this be officially sent to radios? I hopes yes, so SHE can get a new radio hit.
Tamar and Robin sound absolutely exquisite together in this "For the Rest of My Life" remix. Tamar's vocals are on fire, the adlibs slay, and I think anyone can tell should these two record an original song together, it would be magic. Listen below!
Hit or Miss?
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"