Robin Thicke wrote "For the Rest of My Life" for his wife Paula Patton, and now Tamar Braxton is dedicating it to her husband Vincent Herbert in this newly-premiered remix?
"For the Rest of My Life" is a song and official single from blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke's sixth album "Blurred Lines". Although it made no real impact on the Billboard Hot 100, it did top Adult R&B Songs. Last night (Feb. 12) Tamar Braxton stopped by V103 Atlanta radio to premiere this new remix of "For the Rest of My Life" featuring HER. Will this be officially sent to radios? I hopes yes, so SHE can get a new radio hit.
Tamar and Robin sound absolutely exquisite together in this "For the Rest of My Life" remix. Tamar's vocals are on fire, the adlibs slay, and I think anyone can tell should these two record an original song together, it would be magic. Listen below!
Hit or Miss?
- Does Jessie Ware Still Want Her Ex? "Kind of…Sometimes…Maybe": Listen
- Imagine Dragons Sing League of Legend's New Hymn "Warriors": Listen
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video