Two years after "Love After War", here's now the follow-up and sixth studio album by blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke entitled "Blurred Lines". The set, which is scheduled for release in the US on July 30th, will come in both standard and deluxe editions. The former features 11 original tracks, while the latter will include 2 additional tracks plus a remix. The 'Target' edit will only feature a couple of remixes too. The "Blurred Lines" era shows an evolution in Robin's career in the sense he's experimenting with more groovy, and sometimes funky beats, instead of the classy, crooner-heavy records he's done in the past.
Productions in "Blurred Lines" have been the responsability of Pharrell, Dr Luke, Timbaland and will.i.am. The worldwide launch of the "Blurred Lines" album is preceded by its smash hit title track first single featuring Pharrell and T.I, which reached #1 on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart. It won't be an easy task to find a successful follow-up to "Blurred Lines", the song, but Interescope have already sent "Give It 2 U" to radios as the new 'pop' single. If I had to choose MY personal favorite song on the album besides "Blurred Lines", it would have to be "Top Of The World". It's a perfect groovy record, with a fantastic 'fight your way through life' story in the lyrics.
Got a copy? What's your favorite song(s)?
1. Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)
3. Ooo La La
6. Give It 2 U (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
7. Feel Good
10. Top Of The World
11. The Good Life
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"