Directed by David Fincher, the black-and-white clip for the Timbaland-produced R&B-jazz record shows Justin getting ready for, and performing the breezy "Suit & Tie" at a fancy lounge before the eyes of a select audience. He commands his band, and shows off a few dance moves with his on-stage assistants. I like it, but I don't love it. It got a bit boring at moments. Maybe if they had released it in a colored version it would have been more appealing to watch. The only really great scenes in my opinion were at the end with the water. Oh, and I thought I'd never say this...but...the song's lyric video is actually more enjoyable, lol.
What do you think of the video?
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’