Directed by David Fincher, the black-and-white clip for the Timbaland-produced R&B-jazz record shows Justin getting ready for, and performing the breezy "Suit & Tie" at a fancy lounge before the eyes of a select audience. He commands his band, and shows off a few dance moves with his on-stage assistants. I like it, but I don't love it. It got a bit boring at moments. Maybe if they had released it in a colored version it would have been more appealing to watch. The only really great scenes in my opinion were at the end with the water. Oh, and I thought I'd never say this...but...the song's lyric video is actually more enjoyable, lol.
What do you think of the video?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance