Directed by David Fincher, the black-and-white clip for the Timbaland-produced R&B-jazz record shows Justin getting ready for, and performing the breezy "Suit & Tie" at a fancy lounge before the eyes of a select audience. He commands his band, and shows off a few dance moves with his on-stage assistants. I like it, but I don't love it. It got a bit boring at moments. Maybe if they had released it in a colored version it would have been more appealing to watch. The only really great scenes in my opinion were at the end with the water. Oh, and I thought I'd never say this...but...the song's lyric video is actually more enjoyable, lol.
What do you think of the video?
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"