Directed by David Fincher, the black-and-white clip for the Timbaland-produced R&B-jazz record shows Justin getting ready for, and performing the breezy "Suit & Tie" at a fancy lounge before the eyes of a select audience. He commands his band, and shows off a few dance moves with his on-stage assistants. I like it, but I don't love it. It got a bit boring at moments. Maybe if they had released it in a colored version it would have been more appealing to watch. The only really great scenes in my opinion were at the end with the water. Oh, and I thought I'd never say this...but...the song's lyric video is actually more enjoyable, lol.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Kid Ink - 'Blunted'
- Kelly Clarkson Performs with Country Divas, Introduces Meghan Trainor at Nashville Christmas Concert
- Wiz Khalifa - 'You And Your Friends'
- Bebe Rexha's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Is Pop Perfection & Will Make You Lose It!
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"