Directed by David Fincher, the black-and-white clip for the Timbaland-produced R&B-jazz record shows Justin getting ready for, and performing the breezy "Suit & Tie" at a fancy lounge before the eyes of a select audience. He commands his band, and shows off a few dance moves with his on-stage assistants. I like it, but I don't love it. It got a bit boring at moments. Maybe if they had released it in a colored version it would have been more appealing to watch. The only really great scenes in my opinion were at the end with the water. Oh, and I thought I'd never say this...but...the song's lyric video is actually more enjoyable, lol.
What do you think of the video?
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"