American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake made fans' day a greater one on Wednesday (February 6) when he decided to reveal the official cover of his upcoming third studio album "The 20/20 Experience" (due March 19), alongside its corresponding tracklisting via his Twitter account...Check 'em out now!
Not feeling the album cover AT ALL, but thankfully its the 'inside' what is important. On the cover, JT takes the '20/20 vision' metaphor literally and places himself behind a phoropter (the vision-checking machine), while wearing his "Suit and Tie" of course. Classiness always comes first! lol. As for the official tracklisting, watch an image capture of it below, we are revealed that "The 20/20 Experience" will feature 10 songs in total. Although there may be a 'deluxe version' too. Let's wait, and hope for that. 10's too little!
The 20/20 Experience tracklist
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'