American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake made fans' day a greater one on Wednesday (February 6) when he decided to reveal the official cover of his upcoming third studio album "The 20/20 Experience" (due March 19), alongside its corresponding tracklisting via his Twitter account...Check 'em out now!
Not feeling the album cover AT ALL, but thankfully its the 'inside' what is important. On the cover, JT takes the '20/20 vision' metaphor literally and places himself behind a phoropter (the vision-checking machine), while wearing his "Suit and Tie" of course. Classiness always comes first! lol. As for the official tracklisting, watch an image capture of it below, we are revealed that "The 20/20 Experience" will feature 10 songs in total. Although there may be a 'deluxe version' too. Let's wait, and hope for that. 10's too little!
The 20/20 Experience tracklist
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"