American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake made fans' day a greater one on Wednesday (February 6) when he decided to reveal the official cover of his upcoming third studio album "The 20/20 Experience" (due March 19), alongside its corresponding tracklisting via his Twitter account...Check 'em out now!
Not feeling the album cover AT ALL, but thankfully its the 'inside' what is important. On the cover, JT takes the '20/20 vision' metaphor literally and places himself behind a phoropter (the vision-checking machine), while wearing his "Suit and Tie" of course. Classiness always comes first! lol. As for the official tracklisting, watch an image capture of it below, we are revealed that "The 20/20 Experience" will feature 10 songs in total. Although there may be a 'deluxe version' too. Let's wait, and hope for that. 10's too little!
The 20/20 Experience tracklist
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"