American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake made fans' day a greater one on Wednesday (February 6) when he decided to reveal the official cover of his upcoming third studio album "The 20/20 Experience" (due March 19), alongside its corresponding tracklisting via his Twitter account...Check 'em out now!
Not feeling the album cover AT ALL, but thankfully its the 'inside' what is important. On the cover, JT takes the '20/20 vision' metaphor literally and places himself behind a phoropter (the vision-checking machine), while wearing his "Suit and Tie" of course. Classiness always comes first! lol. As for the official tracklisting, watch an image capture of it below, we are revealed that "The 20/20 Experience" will feature 10 songs in total. Although there may be a 'deluxe version' too. Let's wait, and hope for that. 10's too little!
The 20/20 Experience tracklist
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"