American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake made fans' day a greater one on Wednesday (February 6) when he decided to reveal the official cover of his upcoming third studio album "The 20/20 Experience" (due March 19), alongside its corresponding tracklisting via his Twitter account...Check 'em out now!
Not feeling the album cover AT ALL, but thankfully its the 'inside' what is important. On the cover, JT takes the '20/20 vision' metaphor literally and places himself behind a phoropter (the vision-checking machine), while wearing his "Suit and Tie" of course. Classiness always comes first! lol. As for the official tracklisting, watch an image capture of it below, we are revealed that "The 20/20 Experience" will feature 10 songs in total. Although there may be a 'deluxe version' too. Let's wait, and hope for that. 10's too little!
The 20/20 Experience tracklist
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"