Flo Rida takes us on a tour through Planet
Did Planet Hollywood pay Flo Rida for the video? Because that's what it looks like! This seems more like an advertising video for the hotel and casino resort than a music video. But hey, at least Flo Rida is getting money from somewhere for “How I Feel”. For the track isn’t doing “that good” on the charts. Everyone thought that after his performance with Christina Aguilera on "The Voice" last week "How I Feel" would explode on the charts, but it has had virtually no effect. It did crack the Top 40 on iTunes for a while, but one week later, and as of this post, Flo Rida's new single "How I Feel" is no longer found on the Top 100 on iTunes! That's kind of worrying, right?
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Them Girls Be Like"
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner