Flo Rida takes us on a tour through Planet
Did Planet Hollywood pay Flo Rida for the video? Because that's what it looks like! This seems more like an advertising video for the hotel and casino resort than a music video. But hey, at least Flo Rida is getting money from somewhere for “How I Feel”. For the track isn’t doing “that good” on the charts. Everyone thought that after his performance with Christina Aguilera on "The Voice" last week "How I Feel" would explode on the charts, but it has had virtually no effect. It did crack the Top 40 on iTunes for a while, but one week later, and as of this post, Flo Rida's new single "How I Feel" is no longer found on the Top 100 on iTunes! That's kind of worrying, right?
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"