Christina Aguilera assisted Flo Rida during his performance of new single "How I Feel" on NBC's "The Voice" on Monday (November 4th). The track, which samples Nina Simone's "Feeling Good", is the newest offering from the rapper's upcoming studio album "The Perfect 10", due in stores in early 2014. Watch video below!
Christina certainly delivered "Burlesque" realness last night. From all the female singers he could have picked, Flo Rida made the right choice to ask the "Lotus" empress to guest on "How I Feel" for his "The Voice" gig. I mean, she's a phenomenal singer, and the talent show's viewers love her. The pair's Monday performance was solid, with Ms Aguilera undoubtely stealing the spotlight with his diva-esque moves, glances, and hot body. Flo Rida's new single "How I Feel" is available on iTunes now.
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Get Me Bodied" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- New Music: The Script - "Superheroes"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- Beyoncé Releases Teaser of 'Fifty Shades of Grey', 'Crazy In Love' Is The Theme Music!
- The Script Reveal Artwork of New Album via Google Hangout + Four Song Snippets!