Christina Aguilera assisted Flo Rida during his performance of new single "How I Feel" on NBC's "The Voice" on Monday (November 4th). The track, which samples Nina Simone's "Feeling Good", is the newest offering from the rapper's upcoming studio album "The Perfect 10", due in stores in early 2014. Watch video below!
Christina certainly delivered "Burlesque" realness last night. From all the female singers he could have picked, Flo Rida made the right choice to ask the "Lotus" empress to guest on "How I Feel" for his "The Voice" gig. I mean, she's a phenomenal singer, and the talent show's viewers love her. The pair's Monday performance was solid, with Ms Aguilera undoubtely stealing the spotlight with his diva-esque moves, glances, and hot body. Flo Rida's new single "How I Feel" is available on iTunes now.
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"
- World Premiere: Maroon 5 - 'Animals'