Christina Aguilera assisted Flo Rida during his performance of new single "How I Feel" on NBC's "The Voice" on Monday (November 4th). The track, which samples Nina Simone's "Feeling Good", is the newest offering from the rapper's upcoming studio album "The Perfect 10", due in stores in early 2014. Watch video below!
Christina certainly delivered "Burlesque" realness last night. From all the female singers he could have picked, Flo Rida made the right choice to ask the "Lotus" empress to guest on "How I Feel" for his "The Voice" gig. I mean, she's a phenomenal singer, and the talent show's viewers love her. The pair's Monday performance was solid, with Ms Aguilera undoubtely stealing the spotlight with his diva-esque moves, glances, and hot body. Flo Rida's new single "How I Feel" is available on iTunes now.
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"