Christina Aguilera assisted Flo Rida during his performance of new single "How I Feel" on NBC's "The Voice" on Monday (November 4th). The track, which samples Nina Simone's "Feeling Good", is the newest offering from the rapper's upcoming studio album "The Perfect 10", due in stores in early 2014. Watch video below!
Christina certainly delivered "Burlesque" realness last night. From all the female singers he could have picked, Flo Rida made the right choice to ask the "Lotus" empress to guest on "How I Feel" for his "The Voice" gig. I mean, she's a phenomenal singer, and the talent show's viewers love her. The pair's Monday performance was solid, with Ms Aguilera undoubtely stealing the spotlight with his diva-esque moves, glances, and hot body. Flo Rida's new single "How I Feel" is available on iTunes now.
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"