Christina Aguilera assisted Flo Rida during his performance of new single "How I Feel" on NBC's "The Voice" on Monday (November 4th). The track, which samples Nina Simone's "Feeling Good", is the newest offering from the rapper's upcoming studio album "The Perfect 10", due in stores in early 2014. Watch video below!
Christina certainly delivered "Burlesque" realness last night. From all the female singers he could have picked, Flo Rida made the right choice to ask the "Lotus" empress to guest on "How I Feel" for his "The Voice" gig. I mean, she's a phenomenal singer, and the talent show's viewers love her. The pair's Monday performance was solid, with Ms Aguilera undoubtely stealing the spotlight with his diva-esque moves, glances, and hot body. Flo Rida's new single "How I Feel" is available on iTunes now.
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video