This song is just so epic! Coldplay premiered on Friday (Feb 3) the music video for "Charlie Brown", the latest single from the Chris Martin-led rock band's fifth studio album "Mylo Xyloto" - The Mat Whitecross-directed MV sees the Coldplay guys performing a concert at an undisclosed small venue before a lucky group of fans wearing the flashing 'Xyloband' bracelets (given out at Coldplay's latest gigs), and just feeling free, dancing the night away in an environment of black light, and glowing painting.
Love this! I think it captures perfectly the 'epic' feeling from the "Charlie Brown" production, and Chris' empowering lyrics "All the boys, all the girls, All the madness in the world, We'll start glowing in the dark". Btw, I'm still not sure for which market is "Charlie Brown" intended for as a single. The UK I'm guessing. Because Coldplay and Rihanna are playing 'Princess of China' at the 2012 Grammys, so that's gonna be the new US single. Mmm, I'm really hoping "Charlie Brown" doesn't get overshadowed. This is a much better song, and Coldplay deserve to promote it accordingly.
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"