Zedd premiered the official music video for his new single “The Middle” featuring country singer-turned-pop singer Maren Morris and Grey on Grammy night, aka. last night. The music video was paid like Target, like the company did some time ago in the case of Gwen Stefani’s “Make Me Like You”, and directed by Dave Meyers.
Here’s a short message the German DJ posted about this new music video: “I finally got to work on a music video with Dave Meyers. It’s such an honor!! Also, this was definitely the most people I’ve ever had in one music video!!! I hope you like it.” – Zedd”.
The music video for “The Middle” more than a typical music video it looks like a performance: Maren Morris performing the hell out of this song in a formal/sexy outfit with a lot of dancers filling the stage with choreographies and high energy. Zedd and Grey will be on platforms to the sides DJ-ing, and there will be a lot of visual effects happening on the stage and in the back. The whole performance will carry Target’s red and white official colors.
This was kind of entertaining. My favorite part was Maren’s looking fierce and feeling fabulous. But I would have preferred a real music video to be honest.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"