British band Years & Years revealed today the full tracklist of their forthcoming second studio album titled “Palo Santo”, which will be released in the next few months. “Palo Santo” will come with 14 tracks in total. The album is led by the first single “Sanctify”.
Check out the revealing tweet below:
“Palo Santo” will be the follow-up to Years & Years’ 2015 debut album “Communion”, which sold over 1 million copies worldwide and peaked at #1 in the UK.
Now the question is, will we have a new single with its corresponding music video before the arrival of the album (release date is yet a mystery but rumor has it could be June) or will Years & Years stick with “Sanctify” and continue trying to make the song ‘happen’?
UPDATE: The new album is out July 6!
From the new songs in the tracklist reveal above, which one would you love to be the next single solely based in its cool title?
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"
- Nicki Minaj Dazzles On The Cover of Vogue Arabia: September Issue!
- Miguel Urges You To "Vote": Song Premiere
- What Are Rihanna & Donald Glover Filming In Cuba?
- Listen To Camila Cabello’s “Real Friends” Remix With Swae Lee: Better Than The Original?
- Ariana Grande Does Carpool Karaoke With James Corden: Full Episode!
- Little Mix Preview New Female Empowerment Song!