If you thought Selena Gomez’s partnership with Coach was only for one campaign then you were terribly wrong. They’re still working together! After last year’s capsule collection, Selena and Coach are back at it again with the campaign for the Spring 2018 collection whose promotion will be led by Selena of course. Ads of the new collection have already been released and today we got the official commercial for the new campaign, starring Selena and with her new single “Wolves” as soundtrack. The commercial sees Selena wearing Coach fashions and accessories as she sensually dances by herself and feels like a supermodel with many signature poses in her penthouse with marvelous views of the city.
And keep getting that big money, Selena! You deserve every penny! We have no doubt Selena’s appearance in their new campaigns will translate into a lot of benefit for Coach. She’s the woman every brand is dying to get right now!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"