Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui spent New Year’s Eve (and most likely New Year’s Day too) with her rapper boyfriend Ty Dolla Sign, the same MC that featured on Fifth Harmony’s legendary pop smash “Work From Home”. The couple went to a New Year’s Eve party on December 31 and at midnight, exactly when 2018 was welcomed, Lauren and Ty shared a passionate kiss, as tradition commands for couples. They recorded their kiss and uploaded the moment on their social media accounts. Watch love win below:
Lauren Jauregui and Ty Dolla Sign's New Year's Eve Kiss. ???? pic.twitter.com/lcidjCuiQl— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) 1 de enero de 2018
We’re happy for them because they seem so happy together. May this relationship bring more Ty Dolla Sign collaborations with Fifth Harmony or collaborations with Lauren when her solo career officially starts, and Lauren and Ty can become a new Beyoncé and Jay-Z.
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!