Cardi B made her interview debut on NBC’s “The Tonight Show” on Wednesday night. She had been on the show once before but she did back then as a performer only, invited by G-Eazy to do their collaboration “No Limit” live together. That performance was back in September. Last night, though, Cardi B had other things to do; like chatting with Jimmy Fallon about her upcoming single “Bartier Cardi”, which is getting released this Friday.
During their 5-minute talk, Cardi B explained the reason behind her stage name, how she felt about Offset’s in-concert marriage proposal to her, how she already feels like a winner even though she doesn’t get a Grammy for “Bodak Yellow” next year and she also said she named her new single “Bartier Cardi” because she didn’t want to be sued by “Cartier”. Get it?
Cardi B is so funny! You have to her! I adore her personality. But, is it only me or did Jimmy Fallon look like he didn’t know how to exactly interact with her? There were a few awkward silence moments.
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!