This is too beautiful.
If my heart had eyes, it would be crying real tears right now.
Troye Sivan premiered a brand new song called “The Good Side” today.
This song will appear on this forthcoming second studio album (out this Spring) and will be the second song he performs this Saturday on “SNL”.
In contrast to the album’s first single “My My My”, which is an electronic banger, “The Good Side” is a calm acoustic ballad with delicate Troye Sivan vocals.
The lyrics of this song hear Troye telling the story of how he moved on from a relationship, how that relationship taught him a lot and made him more matured in mind, how he’s now with a new person, and how he wishes to encounter his ex one day to tell him there’s no bad feelings and that he wishes him the best and that he finds someone fit for him too.
I loved every second of this song and I don’t know why hearing this song reminded me a little bit of “Call Me By Your Name”. If there’s a ever sequel to this movie, I feel like “The Good Side” by Troye Sivan should be on that soundtrack.
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!
- Get Kanye West’s New Song “XTCY” For Free!