Troye Sivan made his debut on “SNL” last Saturday.
Before proceeding to the videos of the performances, I must say that I completely disagree with the hateful comments that I’m seeing on Twitter with respect to Troye’s live delivery “SNL”. Many people hated Troye’s way of singing and dance moves, but do you know what I would say to this? Chill down…
Yes Troye’s vocals weren’t entirely perfect but they weren’t bad either. Poor guy looked stressed as hell and nervous too. “SNL” clearly meant a lot to him.
And as for his dance moves in the “My My My” performance, they were so iconic! Troye was clearly living and I was living for him. Now I know the choreography that I need to do when this song gets played in the club!
Still can't really understand the hate I’m seeing on Twitter, though. Some people are extremely bored I guess.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"