Tinashe’s new era is on.
The R&B chanteuse premiered a brand new song called “No Drama”, featuring Offset of Migos, today. The track will appear on Tinashe’s delayed second album “Joyride”.
“No Drama” the first of three singles Tinashe plans to release these days. “Me So Bad” and “Faded Love” will be out very soon.
Tinashe’s brand new song is an infectious R&B-urban number that definitely falls into the “instant” category, into the “will slay Rhythmic/Urban radios” category, and it’s I approve it as a single to start a new era. I’m enjoying it, and I can’t stop singing that chorus. I too like Tinashe don’t like no dramas, I just want to have a good time at all times. But unfortunately, destiny wants Tinashe to be chased by real drama every time no matter what. And I feel so sorry for her. She’s jinxed or something.
A new drama involving Offset has just made headlines, as in today, the day of Tinashe’s new single release. Turns out Offset has a lyric in a new song (“Boss Life”) that hears him saying: “I cannot vibe with queers”. Oh boy. Offset has already come out saying he didn’t mean “gays” when he said “queers” but the literal meaning of the word… and well, evidently nobody is buying his version. And unfortunately, this is hurting Tinashe’s new single performance. As of this post, I cannot find “No Drama” on the Top 100 of iTunes. And it’s been out for a few hours now!
RCA needs to release an Offset-less version ASAP.
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!
- Get Kanye West’s New Song “XTCY” For Free!