Taylor Swift brought out two very special guests last night (May 19) at her second consecutive and final concert of the "Reputation World Stadium Tour" at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. Who were them? Selena Gomez and Troye Sivan!
With Selena, Taylor performed "Hands to Myself".
Now read below what Selena told the Rose Bowl crowd about her BFF:
“The reason why she has been one of my best friends is because this person has never, ever judge a single decision I’ve made. But honestly thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting someone that I know that is the most beautiful, strong, independent woman I’ve ever met. So thank you for supporting my best friend.”
With Troye, Taylor performed "My My My".
Troye let Taylor Swift reveal last night the official release date of his forthcoming second studio album "Bloom". The set will be out on August 31st.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"