“Drew Barrymore” singer SZA stars in the brand new GAP commercial! And since I’m such a fan of hers I’m so happy for her to have been cast/hired for this opportunity that will undoubtedly help to consolidate her as a household name in America and in the other countries this commercial gets broadcast.
This is a big deal for a newcomer such as SZA. It’s not often that fashion brands resort to R&B singers to be the faces of their campaigns so… congratulations indeed. Can’t wait to see SZA’s beautiful faces decorating all the GAP stores around the world!
This new GAP commercial is to promote the brand new “Logo Remix” collection that will include clothes featuring GAP logos from decades past.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"