Troye Sivan premiered his debut collaboration with Ariana Grande today. Titled "Dance to This", this song will appear on the Australian singer's forthcoming sophomore studio album "Bloom", which is due for store arrival on August 31st.
"Dance to This" got its first exclusive play on Zane Lowe's Beats 1 radio show at noon EST. Immediately after, the song was released on all digital platforms.
"Dance to This" is to serve as the official next single from "Bloom".
Yes, the days of the "Bloom", the song, are over. Sad, right? Only a few days ago "Bloom" received the music video treatment, we all thought Troye was going to keep promoting it on television, but then he surprised everybody when he announced earlier this week "Dance to This" would premiere today. And since this is the much-anticipated Ariana Grande collaboration, and Ariana ikilling it right now with her new music, there is no doubt "Dance to This" will be the next single starting RIGHT NOW.
Am I sad for "Bloom"? Yeah. Because it was a good song and it totally deserved more time to bloom on the charts. But "Dance to This" is AMAZING, so my sorrow only lasted a few seconds, lol. This mellow anthem is everything!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!