Shakira has touched down in the U.S. And she has done it with her entire family: her hot boyfriend Gerard Piqué, and her two children, Milan and Sasha. The Colombian pop star will kick off her “El Dorado World Tour” in only a few days, on January 9th to be more precise, in Orlando, Florida, so she must be in the U.S already to start rehearsals. Although, before going to Orlando, Shakira will seemingly spend a few days, and probably New Year’s Eve/Day too in New York City. She was photographed with her entire family last night at the New York Knicks vs. Philadelphia 76ers NBA game at Madison Square Garden.
Shakira looked happy and healthy too. I mean, if I had a vocal hemorrhage bugging me, like the once that forced Shakira to cancel the first leg of her “El Dorado World Tour” completely, I would not serve a happy face never until I was 100% recovered. It really looks like this time we will have an official world tour kick off. We can’t wait to see the first videos from the Orlando date and discover the setlist!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!