Selena Gomez is ready to give us new music very soon.
She will be releasing a brand new song entitled "Back to You" next week's Thursday. i.e May 10th. "Back to You" will be part of the official soundtrack for Season 2 of "13 Reasons Why". Netflix will globally premiere the new season of their hit series on May 18th. Watch a trailer for Season 2 below:
The tapes were just the beginning. May 18. pic.twitter.com/MZczjM1fP3— 13 Reasons Why (@13ReasonsWhy) 30 de abril de 2018
I'm so going to binge-watch the entire new season in one day! Can't wait!
On the soundtrack of Season 1 of "13 Reasons Why", Selena Gomez also contributed with a song. Although back then it was a cover and not something original. She gave us a unique cover of "Only You" by Yazoo. Remember?
Premiering "Back to You" a week before the new season of "13 Reasons Why" premieres on Netflix is a smart move. More attention/hype for the premiere!
For the time being, let's appreciate one more time Selena's most recent new song; "Wolves" - released in October 2017:
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"
- Nicki Minaj Dazzles On The Cover of Vogue Arabia: September Issue!
- Miguel Urges You To "Vote": Song Premiere
- What Are Rihanna & Donald Glover Filming In Cuba?
- Listen To Camila Cabello’s “Real Friends” Remix With Swae Lee: Better Than The Original?
- Ariana Grande Does Carpool Karaoke With James Corden: Full Episode!
- Little Mix Preview New Female Empowerment Song!