Oh no! After more than two years together, singer Zayn Malik and supermodel Gigi Hadid have called it quits. The rumors of the split had sparked earlier this week as fans of the “Dusk till Dawn” star noticed he had unfollowed Gigi on Instagram. The confirmation got here yesterday, though, by means of two separate statements posted on Zayn and Gigi’s Twitter accounts.
The common thread between both statements is the promise of “respect” and “love” Zayn and Gigi say will have for each other despite the break up. So it’s safe to say the decision was rather amicable. I want to believe it was their difficult schedules that prevented the couple to continue functioning.
So, the negative here is that we lose one of the hottest couples in the celebrity world, and the good news is that this will definitely give Zayn material to write good songs for his next solo album, as we all know the best songs are written about real-life break-ups.
Despite their separation, we'll always have this.... (see below)
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"
- Nicki Minaj Dazzles On The Cover of Vogue Arabia: September Issue!
- Miguel Urges You To "Vote": Song Premiere
- What Are Rihanna & Donald Glover Filming In Cuba?
- Listen To Camila Cabello’s “Real Friends” Remix With Swae Lee: Better Than The Original?
- Ariana Grande Does Carpool Karaoke With James Corden: Full Episode!
- Little Mix Preview New Female Empowerment Song!