Halsey was photographed by paparazzi in Miami this past weekend while relaxing on a yacht with some friends and boyfriend G-Eazy snorting an unknown substance that appears to be cocaine. Immediately after the publishing of these pictures, which are an exclusive from the Daily Mail who published them yesterday night, hundreds of fans took to Twitter to express their disappointment and/or concern.
Here’s a fan tweet that stood out to us:
@halsey I just saw the daily mail post about you in Miami, I know you’re an adult and you’re free to do whatever you want. Just please stay safe and healthy. I love you so much and don’t want anything bad happening to you.— ????Fer ???? (@cellydolans) 3 de enero de 2018
Much love ????
Indeed, we hope Halsey stays safe and healthy. She’s a big girl and she can do whatever she pleases but 1) whether she likes it or not she’s a role model in the sense many girls and boys look up to her, and 2) if that substance proves to be what we believe it is then that’s only going to damage her career in the medium term and we wouldn’t like that.
When did this start, though? When she met boyfriend G-Eazy? The “Him And I” rapper also lived a similar snorting controversy not too long ago. Guess we have to pay closer attention to the people we let into our lives…
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"