Rudimental’s new single is a must-listen and a must-love.
This is titled “These Days” and it features Macklemore, Jess Glynne, and Dan Caplen. An unexpected group of people put together indeed, huh? Here’s me hoping this collaboration served to make Macklemore and Jess Glynne good friends because more songs of these two together would be just amazing. Just saying! Jess is one of my favorites UK queens. Her discography is so flawless.
Back to “These Days”, it’s a new single from Rudimental’s forthcoming third studio album, which should see the light of day later in 2018 via Asylum and Atlantic Records.
2018.. we’re coming for you! ???????????????????????????????? pic.twitter.com/VMbDk6AS4K— Rudimental (@Rudimental) January 15, 2018
“These Days” is a feel-good song with both acoustic and synthetic music elements that will take you to church a little bit. In my case I was taken to church. I prayed and everything whilst there thanking Jesus for this song.
The lyrics of “These Days” talk about remembering the good times you had with your ex and sitting for a chat with him/her one day to catch up on your lives and hoping the other is having an excellent vital journey too. You see? It doesn’t get more feel-good than this!
“These Days” is a song for people with good hearts.
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!
- Get Kanye West’s New Song “XTCY” For Free!