You want to see a gorgeous woman? Please see Rita Ora in this music video. It’s just… too much perfection.
The music video for “For You”, Rita Ora and Liam Payne’s collaboration for the “Fifty Shades Freed” soundtrack, premiered on YouTube today and I’m simply loving it. Loved it on the first watch and I’m quite convinced I’ll be replaying this a lot this weekend. One of my favorite music videos of 2018 so far? Undoubtedly! And not because the storyline, direction or budget of this “For You” music video are mind-blowing, but because Rita’s stunning beauty and glamour took to the video to a level of supreme ruling.
Scenes in this music video include Rita Ora wandering in her French-like garden in a beautiful red gown, serving top model face in standing up-still shots, floating in air, and looking Virgin-like in a bed of white roses, and Liam Payne just yearning for Rita from the bedroom. The two will eventually get together at the entrance area of their European mansion for a cute singing-along final moment. The “love” chemistry between them was non-believable, though. At least not to me.
PS: 1) Was that peacock in Liam’s room real? 2) I want to be buried in Rita’s first red dress. Too flawless.
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!