Who’s going to sing the first single from the upcoming soundtrack of “Fifty Shades Freed”? That would be Rita Ora and Liam Payne. The song is titled “For You”. When will it be out? Sometime in January 2018, aka next month. The announcement was made by both of the pop stars on the social media accounts.
To be the singers of the first single of a “Fifty Shades” is quite an honor. All the soundtracks have been masterpieces thus far and the first singles have been huge hits. So for the record label in charge of the “Fifty Shades Freed” soundtrack to have picked Rita Ora and Liam Payne’s “For You” collaboration as the first single, you know the song is definitely good and timeless-sounding. “For You” will follow the footsteps of “Earned It” by The Weeknd and “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” by Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik. Oh, so yes, “For You” will be the second “Fifty Shades” soundtrack first single to be a duet and the second that features a former One Direction member.
Can’t wait for January! Are you anticipating too?
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"