Simon Cowell’s new boyband PRETTYMUCH have a new single out. This would their fourth single so far this year. And yeah, a debut EP or album has yet to be announced. How long will we have to wait for that? Ask Simon. At this point, we’re too puzzled about the managing of the group’s career.
The new PRETTYMUCH single is called “No More”, it’s a collaboration with French Montana and it’s a groovy R&B-pop mid-tempo song with a serious retro vibe. Very late 90s, early 2000s. The lyrics are about trying to a man trying to please his lady with whatever wants and being there for her wherever she is.
As for the “No More” music video, which premiered last night on VEVO, it sees the PRETTYMUCH guys hosting a house party that many pretty girls will attend and performing “No More” on the roof with much energy under the night skies.
We totally dig the sound and style of this band. But for some reason we think they’re just not working out, in view of their no-appearance on the iTunes Top 100 Songs, and that’s upsetting. Simon Cowell better be thinking in a new strategy.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"