The annual Capital FM Summertime Ball went down on Saturday (June 6) at Wembley Stadium in London and as usual it was star-studded.
One Direction, Fifth Harmony, Nick Jonas, Kelly Clarkson, Meghan Trainor, Jason Derulo, Rita Ora, and Pitbull, among many others, took the Wembley Stadium stage last night to delight the thousands of music lovers gathered at the massive London venue with performances of their most popular and most recent hits.
This was One Direction’s first Summertime Ball without Zayn Malik, Kelly Clarkson and Fifth Harmony were fortunate enough that the Capital FM coincided with their UK promotional tour, Meghan, Nick, Pit, and flew into the English capital to experience their first Capital FM Summertime Ball ever, and last but not least, Rita Ora took this opportunity to keep plugging her new single “Poison”, which still sounds like a borefest to my ears. Seriously, the song is so underwhelming for a Summerball, Wembley Stadium showing. It all looked dull.
Update: Other performers included Ariana Grande, Little Mix or Carly Rae Jepsen.
Who had the best performance?
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"