Shakira’s smiling face in NYC fooled us completely. She isn’t 100% recovered from her vocal cords hemorrhage yet. In fact, she thinks her full recovery won’t be happening until the second half of 2018. For that reason the "Perro Fiel" singer’s decided to postpone the kick-off of her “El Dorado World Tour” once again. Actually, what she has done is to push back the entire North American leg of the tour. The North American leg will now be happening after the already-rescheduled European leg. And that will be from August to September. The European leg will take place from June to July. Already bought tickets are usable for all of the rescheduled dates, however, if you can’t make it to your rescheduled date, you can ask for a refund. See the full rescheduled tour dates below:
Shakira announced the upsetting news via an official statement posted on her social media accounts last night:
We really hope an additional six months are enough for Shakira to fully recover from her health problem. She must rest, rest, and rest! And we’re not too sure if the freezing temperatures of NYC are the best thing for her right now… as she seemingly plans to ring in the New Year from the Big Apple.
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!