Could this be Noah Cyrus' most "Miley" song yet? It sure could!
The rising singer just premiered a new single from her forthcoming debut studio album "NC-17" and it has quickly become one of our favorite songs of 2017 so far. Entitled "Stay Together" is a "We Can't Stop"-influenced teenager freedom anthem about knowing nothing in life is forever, but if you could be with that person you have fallen in love at first sight in the club just for one night, that would be just great.
ANTHEM OF OUR GENERATION!
Thought all of her music would be similar to "Make Me (Cry)" but was wrong. Noah is capable to pen them mainstream hits we do love too!
Hit or Miss?
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"