It's now or never baby! Nicki Minaj needs to score her first #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 NOW! Not at the end of 2018, not at the top of 2019, NO. RIGHT NOW!
Nicki released her much-anticipated collaboration with Ariana Grande titled "Bed" (from the upcoming album "Queen") on digital stores today.
The song is one word: FIRE.
It's also a bop, it's also super sexy, it's also the song with one of Nicki's catchiest raps, and it's also a song where Ariana's heavenly vocals are usual divine.
"Bed" is a sex song, a bedroom anthem, a foreplay ode, a horny people hymn, it's all that and more. It's Nicki's best commercial single since "Anaconda" and this MUST BE her first #1. For real. Ever since my first play of it a few minutes ago, I haven't been able to make the repeats stop. And I don't really want them to stop. I think I'm going to play "Bed" for the rest of the day and imagine the music video, starring me, in my head.
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!