I knew this would come eventually.
Less than 20 days it’s taken Melanie Martinez to write and record a response song to the rapist accusations from her former best friend Timothy Heller. The original song called “Piggyback” was released earlier this week via Melanie’s official SoundCloud account.
“I’m so done with playing piggy back Ooh," she sings in the first line of the chorus. And then: "Swear to god I wished y’all all the best Ooh / You’re lying your way to try and gain a piece of me when you could never come close cause I know my destiny / I worked hard for my shit / Put my love in this shit / Now you’re trying to kill my name for some fame / What is this / Tried to help you do your shit / Encouraged you to work on it / Was a good friend and you used that to your advantage."
Melanie isn’t wrong when she says “trying to kill my name” is the lyrics. Her career is definitely critically wounded.
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!