Meghan Trainor launched the official pre-order of her upcoming album “Treat Myself” (out August 31) last night via various digital platforms. She also released last night along with the album pre-order a new “promotional/buzz” single titled “All the Ways”. But you know what? It if were up to me, I would upgrade this song from “buzz” to “official” single. It’s the song of this era I am loving the most. YEP!
“All the Ways” is catchy as hell, it makes you want to sing along, it makes you dream of world where love is pure and never hurts, it makes you think of your first love, and so many other good feelings. I wonder if Meghan got the inspiration to write this song from the days she was dating her now-fiancé Daryl Sabara? That’d be cute.
PLESE MAKE THIS A SINGLE! I truly can’t stop singing along.
I’m already imagining the music video where Meghan Trainor has a fool-in-love face and jumps and up and down in a princess dress. Pink of course!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!