Such a big tune! I’m really praying for “Friends”, Marshmello and Anne-Marie’s first collaboration, to be a smash hit worldwide, it deserves it. The song, which is about making that annoying friend know once and for all he will never cross into the boyfriend realm, saw its official music video premiere today on YouTube.
Directed by Hannah Lax Davis, “the video plays on the song’s spirited narrative, following two characters – played by Marshmello & Anne-Marie - who are on opposite sides of the fence with their relationship”. The video features Anne-Marie putting her house party to an end and together with the help of her best girl friends she will remove all the remaining party people from her premises. All will leave but one: Marshmello. He won’t obey leaving the house and will keep annoying Anne-Marie all throughout the day as she hangs out with her girl friends. It’s going to be a hilarious thing to watch! And this is, at least to me, the first music video where Marshmello’s physical presence finally makes sense. Good one!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!