Queen of pop Madonna paid tribute to one of her musical mentors, David Bowie - who sadly passed away last Sunday (Jan. 10) at age 69 after a long battle with cancer – at her “Rebel Heart World Tour” concert in Houston, Texas last night (Jan. 12).
After delivering such energetic performance, Madonna went a bit too far and collapsed (allegedly overwhelmed by all the emotion) on stage, letting the crowd focus for a few seconds on the David Bowie photo that was being displayed on the big screen in the back.
See below the overdramatic pic the “Living for Love” chanteuse posted on Twitter after the concert:
Paying Tribute to My Favorite Rebel.??! In Houston?? Thank you!..........David Bowie. ??#rebelhearttour pic.twitter.com/9n3aQhOmpx— Madonna (@Madonna) January 13, 2016
Exaggerations aside, Madonna really murdered the stage with her performance of “Rebel Rebel”. She gave her all and you could easily notice.
Sad days in the music industry these are. Little by little many stars are leaving us. Hopefully we’ll still have Madonna with us for many, many years. Part of me knows that she still has one amazing album to give us.
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!