Louis Tomlinson, the former One Direction star, performed his debut solo collaboration “Just Hold On” (with Steve Aoki) for the first time on US television last night on NBC’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”. This was too the second ever performance of the uplifting house song following its live debut back in December last year at the “X Factor UK” Season 13 finale in London.
Last night’s performance was decent and cute but unfortunately, and that’s in my own humble experience, I have lost a bit of interest in “Just Hold On”. It was quite evident from the very beginning that the song was pretty basic (I like the message, though…) and it's gotten “old” really fast for me. I’m posting this “Tonight Show” performance, though, because I’m sure many Directioners will want to see it!
As of this post, “Just Hold On” sits at number 56 on the US iTunes Top 100. Uhm…
Hopefully when the time comes for Louis to give us his proper solo debut project, the songs will be a little bit more mature sound-wise. Please don’t do EDM.
PS: Don’t want to be his mama but can’t he fix himself up somewhat better before doing a live performance? That hair and beard…OMG!
Liked the performance?
Wish that you could build a time machine So you could see The things no one can see Feels like you're standing on the edge Looking at the stars And…
LOUIS TOMLINSON Just Hold On by Directlyrics
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!
- Get Kanye West’s New Song “XTCY” For Free!