"Pure Heroine" is the debut studio album by 16-year-old, New Zealand singer-songwriter Lorde - born Ella Yelich-O'Connor. The rising, young talent is signed to Universal Music and saw her popularity its highest peak with her first single "Royals". The art-pop, minimal tune is, as of this post, certified platinum in the US, it's reached #1 on iTunes - dethroning Katy Perry's "Roar", and Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball", it's cracked the Top 5 on pop radio, and it's reached #3 on the Billboard Hot 100. Such an impressive feat by a timid, up-and-coming singer from New Zealand. Her album "Pure Heroine" is pure addiction, and in it Lorde lets her talent show in 10 original art-pop, downtempo, minimal tracks.
What's your favorite track(s)?
1. Tennis Court
2. 400 Lux
8. Still Sane
10. A World Alone
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"