The one and only Lily Allen is back. Her comeback was supposed to be on Friday, though. However, a shameful leak forced the British singer-songwriter to push up the official digital release of her comeback single “Trigger Bang”. The song, featuring rapper Giggs, was released on Apple Music and Spotify last night. “Trigger Bang” is an official single from Lily Allen’s upcoming fourth studio album “The Fourth Wall”, which will be coming out within the next months. Lily’s last project was “Sheezus” in 2014. About time for a comeback!
“Trigger Bang” opens with a rap verse from Giggs and then it’s all Lily Allen. She will serve relaxing vocals over this banger. Lyrics will hear Lily singing about her old life (“When I was young I was blameless”) and her talking about cutting out negative/toxic people (“If you cool my ambitions / I’m gonna cut you out”). Lily will also include in “Trigger Bang” a lyric, we think, only she and few others can pull off without causing outrage: “Everyone knows what cocaine does / Numbing the pain when the shame comes, hey”. We’re just in love with the melody of this, how the song gets bigger and bigger as seconds pass by, and this officially is a bop. Welcome back, Lily! You were missed so much!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"