The first performers for the 2018 Grammys have just been announced. These are: Lady Gaga, Little Big Town, Pink, and Childish Gambino. This year’s Grammy Awards will take place on January 28th and will be hosted by James Corden (airing on CBS). Out of the four performers announced today, we’re most excited about Lady Gaga and Pink. We wonder what song will Mother Monster perform, though? Word on the street is that Gaga will sing the song “Joanne”, which would be the most amazing tribute ever to her late aunt, the one who inspired the title of the song/album. To perform this song at the Grammys will be just too emotional and a great gift too. We’re sure Gaga will pick this song. And as for Pink, we kind of deduce she will do “Beautiful Trauma”, as that’s her current single. But how will she top the AMAs performance? That’s the real question. But knowing Pink, we know for sure she has something amazing in mind already.
More performers will be announced soon.
This Just In: #CBS announces #ChildishGambino @ladygaga @littlebigtown & @Pink to perform at #GRAMMYs! #PattiLupone & @BenSPLATT tapped for special GRAMMY MOMENT with Broadway tribute on Music's Biggest Night 1/28! https://t.co/rMrHWMuO0k pic.twitter.com/psr4gUK4mw— CBS Tweet (@CBSTweet) 4 de enero de 2018
Usually the Grammys line-up is pretty good. So we’re anticipating the next announcement. Maybe Kelly Clarkson? Kesha? Lorde?
Who do you want to see performing?
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!