More often than not it’s impossible to improve the original version of a song… but Lady Gaga has done it.
As you all know, “Joanne”, the title track of her fifth studio album, is her new single, and this is undoubtedly the most special song on the entire album for the singer too – as it is the song she wrote for her late aunt Joanne who died of lupus at age 19. Lady Gaga will be performing “Joanne” at the Grammys this Sunday (if God is fair she will win the award for “Best Pop Vocal Album”). So to celebrate “Joanne”, and surely the success the single will have after the Grammys performance, Lady Gaga has shared a new version of “Joanne”. It’s a piano version, and it’s even more stripped-down. The new version was released on digital stores today and Gaga also shared a cute new music video on YouTube this morning. The new video serves spring and Italy realness.
The new title of the “reworked” version is “Joanne (Where Do You Think You’re Goin’?) (Piano Version)”.
Loved the original but loving this new version even more! It’s more raw and it’s more emotional. And I feel like the lyrics are better transmitted too. Bravo, Lady Gaga!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"