The day after attending and performing at the 2014 BRIT Awards in London, pop girls Katy Perry and Rita Ora flew to Milan, Italy to support their dear friend Jeremy Scott who was presenting his debut collection for high-end Italian clothing brand 'Moschino' at the Milan Fashion Week on Thursday (February 20th).
The show started at 8PM local time at Corso Venezia, however, by that time neither Rita or Katy had arrived yet. Things were getting pretty impatient until Kosovo princess Ms Ora finally hit the runway to model a piece of Jeremy's collection at 8:25. Katy was nowhere in the building though. And it wasn't until 8:40 that John Mayer's girlfriend graced everyone with her presence. She hit the catwalk, did her thing, however, when she got to the end of the platform, and met with the photographers face to face, things turned ugly. The photogs there knew Katy was "the star" of the whole fashion extravaganza, and that her photos would sell really well. So they waited, waited and waited until sweet Katy finally checked her watch and saw she was late. When she got to the end of the runway, the photographers began BOOING Katy. Quite loud, actually. Katy responded saying something, although it can't be comprehended in the videos below of "the moment".
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"