As promised, Justin Timberlake released a new song from his forthcoming “Man of the Woods” album (Feb. 2) today at noon.
The new song is entitled “Say Something” and it is a collaboration with country singer Chris Stapleton.
“Say Something”, which has an official length of 4 minutes and 39 seconds, was co-produced by Justin, Timbaland and Danja.
The digital release of "Say Something" came together with the premiere of the official music video for on VEVO.
STREAM "SAY SOMETHING"
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"