Check out all the song lyrics from Justin Timberlake’s “Man of the Woods” album now!
“Man of the Woods” is the fifth studio album by American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake. The album is scheduled for global release on February 2nd via RCA Records and Sony Music. Unfortunately, the full album leaked online on January 31st, two days before the official release date.
16 tracks make up “Man of the Woods”. And only 2 of those 16 are collaborations. One is “Morning Light” featuring Alicia Keys and the other “Say Something” featuring Chris Stapleton.
The producers who helped Justin make “Man of the Woods” a reality were Danja, Larrance Dopson, Eric Hudson, Rob Knox, The Neptunes, J-Roc, Timbaland and The Y's.
Prior to the February 2 release date of the album, “Man of the Woods” was supported by three official singles: “Filthy”, “Supplies” and “Say Something”. All three songs had accompanying music videos.
8. Morning Light (feat. Alicia Keys)
9. Say Something (feat. Chris Stapleton)
10. Hers (Interlude)
15. The Hard Stuff
16. Young Man
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!