Justin Bieber posted a new shirtless photo on Instagram last night because why not. It’s the beginning of 2018 and what’s a beginning of a year without a shirtless Justin Bieber, right? But Justin didn’t just uploaded the new pic to show off his toned upper body and bulging biceps, he also wanted to share with his fans the fact he’s fully covered his sleeves with tattoos now. No blank spaces anymore. It’s all ink. All of his chest and arms are now tattooed. And the question is now… will the back follow suit? But that’s not the only new thing Justin wanted to reveal, he also wanted to let fans know he’s keeping up with his promise of being a better religious person. That’s a holy bible he’s reading in his private jet.
The "Friends" singer captioned the photo as “Wowzers”.
Does all that ink look good on Justin? Be honest!
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!