I just love how every “Fifty Shades” soundtrack always delivers. No disappointment ever! Just good songs!
The “Fifty Shades Freed” soundtrack, which won’t be out fully until February 9, released a new countdown single this Friday and the chosen song was “Heaven” by Julia Michaels, aka. the Grammy nominated singer for “Issues”.
“Heaven”, co-written by MNEK and Tayla Parx, is a mesmerizing track that talks about falling for a bad boy and ultimately loving it, despite suffering the usual consequences of dating a guy of these characteristics. “They say all good boys go to heaven / But bad boys bring heaven to you”, sings Julia Michaels on the chorus of her new song.
What are we going to do? Sometimes this is so right! In the end we all know we need a good boy or girl for the rest of our lives but having fun with a few bad ones first is just inevitable.
Loving this song! Lyrics are good and Julia’s singing is so captivating. Don’t miss her first performance of “Heaven” below too.
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!