Julia Michaels has her kitchen filled with a few hot but bad boys in the music video for “Heaven”, which is her contribution to the soundtrack of “Fifty Shade Freed”.
The Sophie Muller-directed visual premiered last night on YouTube and it’s surprisingly quite a low-budget music video. But is it crap? Not all. It actually makes a lot of sense with the movie the song is for and that ultimately is a win.
Julia is supposedly Anastasia Steele in Christian Grey’s kitchen just meditating and watching time pass as a few super handsome but super bad boys kind of try to ruin her mood and her kitchen – literally.
Living for Julia’s make-up and nails (final scene) in this music video. A very simple effort but so effective. At least to me!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"