Jennifer Lopez was a scheduled performer at the 2018 CaliBash L.A concert over the weekend. The CaliBash is a music spectacle that celebrates Latin urban music.
At the L.A date (there will be another show this coming weekend in Las Vegas), Jennifer Lopez dazzles fans in the crowd at the Staples Center with performances of her most known hits, however, she also treated them with two exclusive moments. First she performed a snippet of her upcoming collaboration with Cardi B and DJ Khaled called “Quiero Dinero” (“I Want Money”), cleverly mixing it with “Bodak Yellow” and Rihanna’s “Bitch Better Have My Money” and later she debuted another brand new song called “Could I Be Us?”.
The slayage was real in both performances. Both were upbeat songs and both had J.Lo murdering that stage.
Whatever Jennifer is gearing up to release, I want it out now! What is it, though? An EP, album? Because rumor has it “Quiero Dinero” is actually a DJ Khaled song? But that’s not confirm yet so it all could be from Jennifer’s upcoming album really. She better do some announcing real soon. I’m losing my mind! This new music sounds hot.
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- See Here Twenty One Pilots' "Trench" Tracklist!
- Calvin Harris & Sam Smith Announce Debut Collaboration “Promises”: Are You Ready For The Slayage?
- Ariana Grande & James Corden Recreate The “Titanic” Love Story In 13 Songs: Cover Timbaland, Gaga, Vanilla Ice & More!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Janet Jackson’s New Era Kicks Off THIS WEEK!
- Listen To Nicki Minaj's New Song "Sorry" That's NOT On "Queen"!