Rapper J. Cole premiered today the music video for his song titled “Kevin’s Heart”, which can be found on his most recent studio album “KOD”. “KOD”, which was released in stores only last week, has destroyed Spotify and Apple Music records and it is expected to debut at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart in a few days.
The new music video, which was co-directed by J. Cole and Scott Lazer, features the participation of Kevin Hart, whom, if you didn’t know, was the inspiration for this song. Doing a quick recap: Kevin Hart was forced last year to publicly admit to have been unfaithful to his wife while she was pregnant with their youngest child to avoid an extortion attempt.
The “Kevin’s Heart” music video, starring the African-American comedian/actor, tries to show the impact that being a cheater and choosing to make everything public had in Kevin Hart’s life.
“Wow” was the only thing I could utter after watching this music video for the first time. It’s so well done and thought out. No better visual could have been created for this song.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"
- Nicki Minaj Dazzles On The Cover of Vogue Arabia: September Issue!
- Miguel Urges You To "Vote": Song Premiere
- What Are Rihanna & Donald Glover Filming In Cuba?
- Listen To Camila Cabello’s “Real Friends” Remix With Swae Lee: Better Than The Original?
- Ariana Grande Does Carpool Karaoke With James Corden: Full Episode!
- Little Mix Preview New Female Empowerment Song!