At last Iggy Azalea’s comeback is a reality.
The Australian raptress released her new single “Savior” featuring Quavo today on digital platforms. The track is the real first single from Iggy’s upcoming second studio album, which will be out at a later date in 2018.
In “Savior” Iggy gets candid about some issues/struggles she’s had to deal with in the last few years. “My path got muddy, I feel like my feet trapped / Can you give me the strength now to beat that?”, she raps at one point. I think we all know what she’s talking about, right?
Iggy’s new single was produced by Cirkut and Manhun Glow (not by Dr. Luke like some hateful people wanted us to believe) and it samples U.K. singer Lisa Stansfield’s 1989 hit “All Around the World” (used in the past by Puff Daddy or August Alsina).
“Savior” is a cute bop, I’m happy to see it on the Top 20 of iTunes USA but I wish the song would hit a little harder. The production leaves me wanting more at some parts… do you agree? But hey… let’s make this a hit for Iggy anyway. She needs a hit again so badly!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj - "Queen": Album Lyrics + Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?
- Jess Glynne’s “All I Am” Is An Anniversary Party Must-Play!
- Ariana Grande - "Sweetener": Complete Album Lyrics
- Ariana Grande Pays Tribute To Aretha Franklin With "Natural Woman" Performance On 'Fallon': So Emotional!
- Sam Smith Sings Of A No Strings Attached Relationship In Calvin Harris’ New Single “Promises”: Stream
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Music Video Trumps The Song
- Iconic Androgynous Goddess Christine and the Queens Premieres "5 Dollars" Music Video: Must-Watch
- Review: Janet Jackson - "Made For Now"