Below are the complete “Good” lyrics by Iggy Azalea displayed. These lyrics were added November 7, 2017.
I remember like 10 years ago
I'm wanting my name up in Bowl
I'm wanting my name up the lights
I'm wanting to rock every show
I used to take pics in the mirror
I had to get ready for work
And now I'm way bigger, way bigger, way bigger
Than I could ever dream before
They pray for the damn on my love
But I still don't give a f*ck
We live in a world full of judgement
And they love to judge us
I think they love to discuss me
'Cause their life is disgusting
I just jumped on ya'll in Mexico
You can not tell me nothing
I'm good, I'm good, I'm glad
To be right where I am at
And you mad, you mad, you mad
But I'm good
So you can say what you want to
But that doesn't change what I'm gon' do (yeah)
Is that why you stuck in the bad mood? (yeah)
'Cause I'm good, I'm good, I'm good
Top floor of the Lagoon
Eating dinner looking at the view
So high, see all of you
Each and every one who wants see me lose
You looking at me but I'm looking through you
You tweeting crazy to me what's it to you
Fall in love, this is Dejavu to who?
Get out of my ass you're not a podoo
I'm just out here f*cking living
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s Very First Performance of “Kream”!
- Iggy Azalea’s NSFW “Kream” Music Video Is All About The Cash And The Ass: Watch
- Iggy Azalea Gets Hardcore Again, Tries ASMR In New Songs “Kream” & “Tokyo Snow Trip”: Get A Listen!
- See The Cover Art For Iggy Azalea's "Surviving The Summer" EP: It's Hot!
- Disappointing: Iggy Azalea’s “Surviving The Summer” Is An EP, Delayed To July 6th